Sunday 19 March 2017

[Article] Happy Together Nara “6th year absence from award ceremony, only imagining while eating chicken...It is sad and hurt”


Hello Venus Nara who made appearance in 'Happy Together 3' sad things, "I had debuted for 6 years but I have never been to awards ceremony."

{Omitted introduction of guests}

On the same day, Nara revealed, "I debuted in the same year as AOA," she said "It's the sixth year in my debut, but I have never been to awards ceremony yet. Everybody is busiest at the end of the year awards, but we have not been there yet."

Then she revealed, "I order chicken and watch the award ceremony with Hello Venus members but it was so sad. Especially when the singers who debuted at the same year with us came out."

Nara said, "As we look at other  girl groups, we comforts ourselves by imagining that we will wear pretty clothes and go on stage m
come to the stage wearing pretty clothes later and comfort them. My heart hurt."

[DongA Ilbo + NaverHappy Together Nara “6th year absence from award ceremony, only imagining while eating chicken...It is sad and hurt”

Post response [+2]:

1. [+7,-2] I watched Happy Together yesterday...Whew.. I think it's really difficult (for them)ㅜ I hope they can go to awards ceremony to perform together even though they're not awarded..I hope I can see them on end of the year award ceremony this year!

2. [+0,-1] RaHelBe....ㅠㅠㅠ
(P/S: RaHelBe is the girl groups who have never been nominated for no 1 on music show. It stands for BP Rania, Hello Venus, Bestie. There is also NaDalLen, girl groups who have been nominated for no 1 but never win. It stands for NineMuses, Dal Shabet, Rainbow. For the third generation idol, there is SonLaSsi, which stands for Sonamoo, Laboum, CLC)

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)