Sunday 19 March 2017

[Article] 'Happy Together 3' From Son Hyun Joo to Nara, chemistry without 'shyness'


[XSportsNews + Naver'Happy Together 3' From Son Hyun Joo to Nara, chemistry without 'shyness'

Post response [+73]:

1. [+462,-22] Son Hyun Joo mythomaniaㅋㅋㅋ Today was really funny

2. [+433,-35] Today was really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSon Hyun Joo was really funnyㅌㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+263,-21] Son Hyun Joo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+246,-21] I was Son Hyun Joo fan from drama 'First Love'! It's really good because he's always the same.

5. [+84,-13] It is always fun when Son Hyun Joo came to Happy Togetherㅋㅋㅋ Nara visual is surprising 

6. [+49,-5] I couldn't imagine Son Hyun Joo with this image back in the day. I don't know since when but I watch him in variety show for a few time and I got to know that he has different personality from what I expectedㅋㅋㅋ He's kinda lacking 2% charm

7. [+43,-3] Uncle Son Hyun JooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's good because you're warm

8. [+70,-13] It was really fun. I hope they'll do Sauna Talk again

9. [+39,-3] When Son Hyun Joo and Kim Sang Ho entered, I can tell it's for promotion. I predict it'll be no fun but both of them carried itㅋㅋ

10. [+32,-1] Son Hyun Joo will do well even in varietyㅋㅋ Today was really the bestㅋㅋ

11. [+38,-4] Let's do the talk in sauna again.... It's good to watch after a long time....It's Happy Together with Sauna Talk and Metal Tray Karaoke....

12. [+37,-4] Son Hyun Joo lead, Heechul on the left, Soogeun on the rightㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+40,-6] Unpretentious Son Hyun Joo is good..

14. [+63,-14] It was really fun today but I'm really looking forward to next week

15. [+23,-1] Son Hyun Joo is really fun todayㅋㅋ

16. [+17,-0] Sauna Talk is really fun. I hope it'll return

17. [+15,-0] It's funny when I watch it. Evem after it finishes, I laugh out loud because I think of it suddenly and Happy Together has never been bored or not fun. I think I've never change the channel while watching. From Metal Tray Karaoke

18. [+67,-18] Nara is really pretty

19. [+31,-6] Today is crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

20. [+60,-16] Nara looks really pretty today...

21. [+42,-10] It's not they have too many guests but the fixed panels are too many... Nevertheless it's really fun overall

22. [+25,-5] Nara face is small but her eyes and lips are big

23. [+20,-4] It was so fun!!! ㅠㅠ

24. [+25,-6] After getting bangs, Nara looks like actress Lee Ha Na. Has she learned acting? It'll be no problem if she become an actress if she has acting skill.

25. [+13,-2] Looking forward for next week. I'll make sure to watch it when it airs next week.

26. [+6,-0] Bath talk is more fun than the current concept. Even though I feel sorry to Kian84ㅎㅎ

27. [+17,-4] She's really pretty. Crazy proportion

28. [+5,-0] Fighting~~Happy Together. I want to watch it~~for a long long time

29. [+4,-0] It's not 'bath talk' but 'sauna talk'! The reporter is still a rookieㅋㅋ

30. [+37,-12] It doesn't feel strange when Kim Hee Chul wore pink clothesㅋㅋㅋ Today Nara is really pretty and Kim Hee Chul too is prettyㅋㅋ Lee Soo Geun, Kim Sang Ho and Son Hyun Joo were funㅋㅋㅋㅋ

31. [+27,-9] I hope they'll do sauna againㅜㅜSo fun!!!

32. [+24,-8] It's my first time to see Nara but she's really pretty that I'm shocked. She's refreshing when she smilesㅠㅠ

33. [+21,-7] Today's Kwon Nara is an idol with no opponent.

34. [+3,-1] The guests are like gem

35. [+36,-13] Nara is really pretty as a proportion gangster ㄷㄷ

36. [+24,-9] Isn't Nara really pretty? Wow crazy. She's really pretty

37. [+20,-8] Sauna talk is really fun

38. [+19,-8] The haters are busy clicking down vote button~What to do ㅠㅠ Kwon Nara is pretty~

39. [+13,-6] Nara's lips are really pretty

40. [+6,-4] Nara is really pretty

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)