Thursday 16 March 2017

[Others] Yooyoung Attendance Check February Compilation

1/2
Wow today is really coldㅠㅠ Frozen hand!Frozen foot!! But our face cannot be frozen!!! Let's make sure to wear mask♥!!!

2/2
I'm a bit early today>.<Let's have an energetic day today!!!!!!!Yo♥

7/2
Ha..I think I always came to attendance chwck everyday so I tried to play hard to get omce but it's more difficult for me!!! I'll came here often><Keke Aeng attendance♥♥♥

8/2
Wow it's cold~~>.<ㅠㅠ But Joohee unnie said it'll become a bit warmer from today!! I look forward to it carefully..♥

9/2
Good morning my loves!!!♥ It's already Thursday morning. It's too bad the day passed by so fast recentlyㅠ.ㅠ Even though it's good the weekend come quickly><

11/2
Here here I'm here~♥.♥ Finally today is Saturday~♥ My loves♥

12/2
My loves♥I met you yesterday but I already miss youㅠㅠ..It was nice to meet you and I'll be happy if I can see you again today♥Today also I still love you, our Hello Cupid♥

15/2
Today also Yooaeng is here to meet my loves!!!!!!!!!> <♥

16/2
Attendance check excitingly!!!>.<Saturday, come quickly♥I already miss my loves♥

17/2
My loves!!!!!! It's tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow!!!♥.♥ Those who can meet us tomorrow, see you tomorrow ♥><

18/2
There are still people who are not asleep at this timeㅠㅠ Let's fighting for today♥The weekend has start! Anyway today Immortal Songs will be on air..?!!!!!!!!

19/2
Good morning my loves><!!! I'm really really grateful because you put your heart and soul for each character that you want to say in handwritten letter and fancafe letter♥ When I want to meet our Hello Cupid, when it's difficult, just for no reason, any time! I'll read and read it it♥I love you♥><~~~♥I confessed to Hello Cupid from morning~~~><~~~♥

20/2
It's not difficult at all if I get to be with our Hello Cupid on Monday!!!!Thanks!!!!!!!♥.♥ Let's fighting for this week♥

21/2
My loves~~><♥ What are you doing today??♥ You probably have a busy day right?? Nevertheless think of Hello Venus at least once!!!!!! Hehe♥

22/2
Good morning♥.♥ What else would be happening today~~><♥Have a pleasant day!! Eat delicious food♥Oh!!!!!!!!There are some snowing place!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably there too????Wow!!!!!

23/2
Good morning!!What is your simple goal for today?? I hope I can go watch movie today..! I also hope to read more than yesterday the book that I'm reading>.<Whatever your goal is, it's possible for our Hello Cupid♥Fighting for today!!! Yeay!!!!!!!!>0<

24/2
♥.♥Attendance check!!!♥♥♥

25/2
Good morning♥It's an exciting Saturday>,< Ah right!! While I was managing phone album yesterday, I got a good idea!! I shall make a post tonight..♥

26/2
My loves~~♥ Pleasant Sunday is here! You're eating your breakfast right??? I'm not really opening my eyes~I'm not really walking@.@ ㅋㅋㅋㅋStrangely today I cannot wake up!! Meh>< And I'll reupload each picture that was uploaded as a big picture yesterday, everyday during attendance check  ♥ Start!!


27/2
Monday start!!! Let's spend this week energetically♥ With tiger energy!!Rawr><ㅋㅋㅋ



0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)