Monday 13 March 2017

[Article] 'Old School' SanE "If I was 'SMTM4' judge, I'll let Lime pass"


SanE praised Hello Venus Lime's rap skill.

{Omitted introduction for the guest}

Lime and Seungyeon are in-charge of rapping in their team. Special DJ SanE was curious of their skills, "A female rapper is charming and I am attracted to them. Rap is to prove."

Especially Lime revealed, "I went for 'Show Me The Money 4'". After that, Lime showed off her rap skills on the spot.

SanE said, "If I was the judge, I think I'll give you the necklace." Alice told, "Since I do not know rap, I only heard Lime's rap from when I was a trainee. I thought Lime will get no 1."

Seungyeon showed cute rap. SanE said, "She will win if I was the judge" and evoked laughter.

[tv report + Naver'Old School' SanE "If I was 'SMTM4' judge, I'll let Lime pass"

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)