Monday 13 March 2017

[Others] Yooyoung Attendance Check December Compilation

1/12
Eating apple from morning♥

3/12
Thinking of Hello Cupid in evening too♥

4/12
Good morning :)

5/12
Hehe hehehehehe><♥

6/12
Yooyoung is checking attendance♥


8/12
Today also I appear strongly to see my loves!!!!!!

9/12
Attendance check♥..♥

10/12
Saturday morning!!♥.♥Good morning♥

11/12
I tried to check my attendance at 11:11 but 3 minutes had passed..♥

12/12
Achoo><♥Today is cold too. Steamed bun when it's cold!!!

14/12
The appearance of your cutie Yooaengie♥Hahahahahha it's right. I just woke up and fell awake♥Hi

15/12
Attendance♥

16/12
Wow today is really cold
My loves, be careful not to catch cold!!!♥♥♥
We'll be careful tooㅠ.ㅠ

18/12
Attendance check!!!!!!!!!!!!>.<♥


19/12
Checking attendance excitingly><!!!!!!!!!!!!It's Monday but oh yeah!!!!!!!!!
20/12
Sweetly~Whispering love~~><♥
Oh! I should listen to Paradise cheerfully from morning!!!
I'll listen to Runway tomorrow!!!!
I'm really upset because there are lots of post saying they caught coldㅜㅜ
Don't get sickㅜㅜ
Make sure to eat your meal and medicine. Even though you don't have time, sleep as much as you can and eat vitamin tooㅜㅜYou need scarf and mask too!!!
Cold, go away!!!ㅠ.ㅠ

21/12
Good morning my loves!!!
I'm wondering what to eat for breakfast and lunch
I'll try to eat red bean porridge♥.♥

22/12
I really like fan cafe♥.♥

23/12
It's snowing!!Snow!!!!!>.<

24/12
It's the 5th Christmas Eve that we spend together♥
I love you♥♥♥♥♥

25/12
This year Christmas will be happy too thanks to my loves♥Thank you so much♥♥♥

26/12
Oh my I'm too late♥I'm here><♥♥♥

27/12
Wow good morning my loves~><
The outside is already bright..Is it not already..!!!!

28/12
Good morning my loves♥
Let's cheer up today♥

29/12
Watch out for snowy road♥
Be careful  my loves♥

30/12
This weather is shocking..ㅠㅠ
My loves, wear warm clothes also today!!♥


31/12
Good morning:)
Today is the last morning of 2016
I think I will fell weird when I check the attendance tomorrow..!
My loves, you had a lot of hardships this year♥
I have to write letter at night♥
 

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)