Thursday 16 March 2017

[Others] Yooyoung Attendance Check January Compilation

1/1
Happy new year♥ First morning in 2017 with our Hello Cupid♥

2/1
Attendance check♥

3/1
Aeng attend Aeng attend♥

4/1
Attended while waiting for 12 o'clock every night♥



5/1
Pit-a-pat♥Today also I attended><

6/1
I had attended♥

7/1
This week is the first time that I wish for weekend to go quickly..



8/1
I'm a bit late right? We're resting for a while now but even during resting, I'm a Hello Cupid-holic. This is a big problem this is a big problem!!♥.♥

10/1
Drum roll!!!!!!!♥.♥ Pleasant nervous♥

11/1
My loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Comeback stage is just around the corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go go fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/1
Attendance>.<♥I'm really nervous with the thought of seeing me loves♥

13/1
Endlessly touched every day♥Hello Cupid is by our side!!!

14/1
I think today also will be a good day♥You also feel like that right♥

16/1
It's a relief because the weather has become warmer♥Everyone, be careful not to catch cold♥Today also I love you

17/1
I'm also attending♥.♥ My loves, eat your breakfast~~~♥

18/1
Today is Show Champion!!♥.♥Today also recharging while seeing my love!!!!

19/1
Lime morning~><♥♥♥!!! Getting energy!!!!!!!

20/1
It's snowing it's snowing♥.♥ My loves, be careful of snowy road!

21/1
Today also move powerfully♥_♥ To Music Core!!!Ohyeah!!!!!!!

22/1
I'm really happy♥ Good morning my loves!!!!!!!>< It's Sunday, Sunday!!!!!!!♥.♥Excited

23/1
Now shall I write a post here as an attendance check fairy><? I'm happy to read your letter><♥ I think I cannot sleep because I'm really happy♥ So I don't know if this can be an attendance check♥♥

23/1
My loves♥.♥ Today is really coldㅠㅠ Eat your breakfast♥ Wear warm clothes♥ And above all, I appreciate it more. I love you our Hello Cupid ♥

25/1
Good morning♥.♥ Make sure to have breakfast♥ Let's be together today♥

26/1
Good morning my loves♥ Receive Aeng Power and cheer up today♥

27/1
Happy new years my loves♥♥♥ Fortune><♥

28/1
Today also I'm happy because of Hello Cupid♥.♥ Have a happy lunar new year and eat a lot of delicious foods♥I'm going to go reading after a long time><Bbyong!

29/1
Today also is a grateful day because I'm with Hello Cupid:)♥

30/1
Wow♥.♥ Indeed it seems that we are connected♥ I came to remind you to be careful because the road might be slippery but you told me to be careful after seeing me here ><♥Thanks everyone♥ Enjoy your lunch!!!Chu

31/1
Take care of your meal and let's have an energetic day today♥I love you Hello Cupid♥.♥

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)