Thursday 16 March 2017

[Pann] Female idol impression written by a muggle who never stan female idol


Probably because I'm a girl so I never stan for a girl and before this I like male idol a but. Now I'm a muggle who has unstan but recently there are many female idol debuting. So I'll try to write it once ㅎㅎ

1. Mamamoo
Mamamoo is really a girl crush but at the same time just for no reason, I feel like I'm looking at my close sisters. They're really good. I think Mamamoo is really close with each other.

2.Blackpink
They're the real girl crush... YG made them similarly with 2NE1 but at the same time they are different. They're like girl group made with girl crush intention. All of them are pretty, their skills are good and as expected of reliable YG skill

3. Red Velvet
Some kids around me like them so I was like "Are they really that great?" but as expected of SM... There's just no need to talk about their visual. They have skills and they're pushed for their visual. When I see their skill, I thought "Oh Wendy sings well..." and suddenly I remember her face. Wendy can sing well and she's pretty too. But me...I felt sense of shame just like that

4. Gfriend
Personally I thought Eunha was a doll when I saw her. When her pre-debut picture resurfaced, I was like "Ah she was more prettier back then. Why did she do double eyelid surgery?" But fxxk she cut her hair short and just became a Mimi doll. She really looks like Juju doll that I used to play with when I was young. Her voice is pretty. Umji also is really cute and I think she's cute the more I see her. Shinbi dance also is no joke. Yuju-ya she's perfect.

5. Twice
JYP decided to push them with their visual. If Black Pink and Red Velvet attract female fans, Twice attract male fans. 4 over 5 men around me like them. They really don't have visual hole. Everyone is pretty and their songs are addictive~

6.EXID
They also have good feeling. They are quite old and it has been a while since they debuted. It's regretful because they become famous late. They have both sexy and girl crush concept but I'm shocked they have more male fans. They have their own charms

7.Hello Venus
I liked them more before they change member. Their concept is pretty. The one who did blonde pigtail hairstyle? Is it during 《Would You Like Some Tea?》, she was really cute during the next song. They have changed their concept a lot now but they still do it well.

8. AOA
I questioned Seolhyun existence as a human when I first saw her body. But not only Seolhyun, all of them are pretty and have good proportion. Jimin? She raps well. They look like a gathering of pretty kids. Chanmi sings well. Their skills also are good

9. SNSD
You are shocked because suddenly the long-running girl group come out right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't really like SNSD but I have good feeling about them recently. They're just pretty. Taeyeon and Seohyun's singing are really good and Hyoyeon also is really good with dancing. Her solo album was no joke. And my friend saw Sooyoung in real life, she is reaply tall. SM is really good at picking girl group

10. IOI
They have disbanded but I also almost cried when I saw their last performance video. I felt that the word 'over' is really scary. They were from different agency, got different training and didn't know each other but it was cool that they became a group, sang the same song, dance the same dance and they also got award from award ceremony. They'll go for their own road after disbanding but they'll meet again after 5 years? So I hope they'll show cool performance after meeting again.

There are more but I can't remember. Anyway I don't stan any girl group but I feel good about all of them

[Pann] Female idol impression written by a muggle who never stan female idol

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)