Tuesday 14 March 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Nara] 💕

Date: 14/3/2017

Hello~This is Nara~ Originally, I tried to do V app, but if I'm too late, I'm afraid it will wake up our Hello Cupid. Today I am going to finish it by writing this in fan cafe~Today was a really happy day~ I got birthday wish and present from Hello Cupid and I received a surprise celebration from the members in practice room❤Personally, I did the V app for the first time today but I don't think I have much to say and I don't think it's fun. It's too bad but I was so happy I can be with Hello Cupid even though for a while through V app~So I'm more greedy to do V app more personally~We have finished our promotion but thanks to the fans who always supporting, I really gain strength when I enter our fan cafe💕Thank you so much for the fans who came to Sudden Attack (fan meeting) and the fans who watched through video yesterday~~The weather has become warmer recently but it's still cold at night~ Always take care of your health and be careful of fine dust❤I gain more strength because you're by my side. Stay with me for a long time. Thank you and I love you🙈💕


0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)