Wednesday 8 March 2017

[Article] Alice "I want Hello Venus to do more better…Shinhwa is my role model"


Girl group Hello Venus Alice is still more familiar than actress Song Joo Hee. Song Joo Hee recently deleted Alice from 'Nunsense 2' and turned into the first ballerina sister and new sister Mary Leo. She is growing up as a musical actress who is actively building filmography.

"Last year, I made my musical debut with "All Shook Up" and it felt fun. A good opportunity came and I met 'Nunsense 2'. It can be overlapped with album promotion and be physically burdensome but I wanted to do it. I can sing and dance in musical. It's fun and I want to do it. I look forward to seeing you from various works from now on."

It was difficult to do both musical and Hello Venus activities at the same time, but she do not regret trying to challenge 'Nunsense 2'. She said she learned to work with the audience through this work.

"As 'All Shook Up' was my debut work, I cannot improvised and it's difficult for my fellow actor to improvise the script with me. I did not have scene matching the character, so I only went to improvise solo scene but I learned to work together in 'Nunsense 2'. The seniors improvise a lot and the atmosphere is so good. I am working as it flows as Mary Leo for two hours."

Alice changes to her real name Song Joo Hee, and she is determined as an actress to work in a musical. She is attracted with the fact that she can communicate with the audience.

"From the beginning, I was not interested in the musical genre itself. I wanted to build a lot of stage experience because I have to do it on the given assinment as an idol. When I started to play musicals, I was flustered because I had a lot to do. After that I became interested in musicals. Singers also need acting element, but we do not have script. Hello Venus is not a concert singer, so I rarely have the opportunity to face the audience because there are lots of times when I will do with the broadcasting media on a one-to-one basis. Thanks to the musical, I can work directly with the audience."

Members of Hello Venus also watched Song Joo Hee's performance in the audience seat. She smiled as soon as we talk about the members.

" I was a bit embarrassed because they screamed every time I went out. (Laugh) I'm a serious existence in the group as a leader. As they shouted at the front, I feel ashamed, embarrassed, good and I sweated a lot with mind that I had to do good. They told me that they had so much fun. I was upset because  I caught cold and could not sang satiesfiedly but they said 'Even when you cannot sing, we didn't watch the play like that. It was just fun'. It's good that the members went to enjoy the atmosphere." 

You live with the members like a family. You aimed to be a longevity group like group Shinhwa.

"I have been with the members for six years and we have lived together for eight years since we were trainee. We're like a family. Even when we fight, there is no bitter feeling.


My role model is Shinhwa. I want to be active for a long time. Of course I also have the desire to be better. I have desire to be better than to be compared with anyone. As an entertainer, all feelings will be felt. It was not decided who should be the target or where to go. Each member has different goals but I am glad that Hello Venus is the center and is showing off their skills. If we do this, won't we get much love."

In addition to activities of Hello Venus, the dream of musical actress Song Joo Hee is also firm. She told "I want to be a reliable actress."

"I want to challenge in 'Laundry' and 'Wicked'. It was not long before I debuted and I first met 'Laundry' but I had been dropped out because I do not have much preparation. I want to try again someday.

When I was in 'All Shook Up', the seniors said I'll match with musical song from 'Wicked'. It's still too lacking and I have a lot to learn but I want to accumulate a lot of experience and become a reliable person. My objective is to become an actress that when the people look at the casting only, they will look forward and become curious."

[XSportsNews + NaverAlice "I want Hello Venus to do more better…Shinhwa is my role model"

Post response [+3]:

1. [+0,-0] I hope she will do one more good musical before having a comeback

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)