Wednesday 8 March 2017

[Article] Lee Michelle·Song Joo Hee "Thanks to 'Nunsense 2', we gained energy"


Singer Lee Michelle and Hello Venus Song Joo Hee (Alice) introduced their new appeal with musical 'Nunsense' 2.

'Nunsense 2', which depicts a chaotic episode in which five nuns perform a thank-you concert at the Hoboken Concert Hall, has ended at the Seoul Arts Center on March 5. The performance will continue at Jeju Art Center On April 22 and 23.

Lee Michelle played the role of sister Hubert who bickered over with the chief of the nun but has wide understanding. Song Joo Hee became the first ballerina sister and the youngest, Mary Leo. Both of them took on distinctive character and expanded their spectrum.

"I joined the practice 2 or 3 weeks late because of my album production and I was worried if I could not follow the flow. I did not know how to analyze the character, so I got the answers from the actors and director. After putting on mine, it's comfortable as if wearing the right clothes for my body." (Lee Michelle)

"I just adapted and became comfortable now but it's too bad it has already ended. Like Michelle, I did not participate in the practice much because of album promotion. I was worried that I could not keep up but I did it because my seniors led me well and I gained energy. It's a thankful work.

At the end, I cannot satisfied with my singing because I caught cold but I'm glad it has ended well. The play itself was fun and I got energy. I can see the expression of the audiences. I feel good when the audiences enjoyed watching it." (Song Joo Hee)

With Park Hae Mi as the head who directed and starred in 'Nunsense 2', it's joined by stars without a lot of musical experience such as Jo Hye Ryun, Park Seul Gi, Yewon, Lee Michelle, Song Joo Hee and etc. Nevertheless, their teamwork was the best.

"When women are gathered, they become friendly. Because the main character is a woman and a small number of people, we get close soon. We also talk about our acting. The priest is the only man, and it's fun to tease him. (Laugh) We have good chemistry." (Lee Michelle)



Song Joo Hee erased the image of girl group Hello Venus and immersed in Mary Leo. Lee Michelle is actually 27 years old but she took on role as 40s sister Hubert. She released contradictory charm with her outspoken image on 'Kpop Star' and 'Nation of Hip Hop'

"As the youngest nun, she was a role who doesn't know anything and has no sense. I raised my voice tone to make she look as young as possible. Sometimes I felt she is like Amnesia but I tried to make difference. When Amnesia was doing something stupid, she tried to focus on it." (Song Joo Hee)

"I gave weight to grab the drama in detail. I had to get hold of the chief of the nun, and I had to control the other nuns below, so I had a low voice. I monitored the actors who played Hubert. I followed a lot of footwork and hand gestures." (Lee Michelle)



Lee Michelle already joined 'I Love You, Tones' (2013) and Song Joo Hee 'All Shook Up' (2016), after that 'Nunsense 2' became their second musical. They have been developing a lot of experience.

"Last year, I made musical debut with 'All Shook Up' and it was fun. A good opportunity came and I met 'Nunsense 2'. It can be overlapped with album promotion and be physically burdensome but I wanted to do it. I can sing and dance in musical. It's fun and I want to do it. I look forward to seeing you from various works from now on." (Song Joo Hee)

"I think musicals are comprehensive arts. We have to play, sing and dance well, we have to match well, and we have to have a momentary base. I think that everything should be done well because it can become a total difficulty if something is missing. I wanted to learn because it was a good work that deserved standing ovation. How do I feel after trying it? The way to go is too far. (Laugh) I focused on acting while doing 'Nunsense 2'. I tried to act like Hubert." (Lee Michelle)

[XSportsNews + Naver] Lee Michelle·Song Joo Hee"Thanks to 'Nunsense 2', we gained energy"

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)