Monday 6 March 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Alice] Thanks❤

Date: 6/3/2017

Today is the last performance for Nunsense 3
I was just about to sleep and hang around fan cafe
I wanted to say that I'm really really thankful❤
Actually this musical was my second musical...
I challenged for it because I really want to do it
It overlaps with album promotion time and the practice time is too short
And suddenly I do not follow my physical strength
I was not satisfied with the stage myself
It was very difficult mentally ㅠㅠ
Every time I see your support letter, word and smile
I thought that "I cannot be like this!" and I could endure it
It would be hard if not because of you. Thank you.
Many of you come to cheer up because today is the last performance
Once again, it made me more spirited !!!!!!!
It means that I'll improve myself to show a better appearance
If I think about it, I'm really grateful for meeting Nunsense 2
I feel energy and learn among many seniors...
I think it was a work where I realised a lot of things~!
I'm already 27 years old but the world is full of learning
I really appreciate you guys who love lacking Mary Leo
I also think I'll remember Mary Leo for a long time
Thank you very much. I will go to bed now. Good night❤

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)