Wednesday 8 March 2017

[Interview ②] Nara "Unintentionally I feel sorry to Suzy and Seolhyun"



- You had spent empty holiday twice.
"It's a bit hard for us to watch awards ceremony. We went to a national network awards ceremony at the beginning of our debut but it was difficult to watch it. I wish we could go to at least one place this year. (laugh)"

-Have you ever thought this was the last time?
"When 'I'm Ill'. That time I always thought 'Ah we do not success this time, is it the end' but when I look back, I thought 'There is no such thing as last'."

-Do you still live in hostel?
"We have been living in hostel for six years since we were trainee. We used to stay in hostel only but now we're free to go home too."

- Isn't it inconvenient for living in hostel for a long time?
"It was hard to adapt at first. Unintentionally I'm worried about it. I was stressed that I did not have space for myself but now I can depend on someone. Living in the hostel is rather comfortable."

-When you have a lot of individual activities, you do not see the members often.
"In that regard, I am sorry that I am living in hostel. When I go out at dawn, I feel sorry for the sound when I use water and hair dryer. At that time, I thought that it is right to live alone, but I cannot do that because I'll miss the members."

-Is there no jealousy of members for individual activities?
"I did not ask them but I feel like there is no such thing. Hello Venus is not a team that did well from beginning and there is also a member exchange in the middle so rather, the members thank me while watching my individual activities. They know that not only one member is constantly being spotlighted and someday other members will get the chance so they're waiting for the chance."

-This is the first album after your individual awareness rise so your shoulders must be heavy.
"It's a lie if I say no. As I said before, even though I think about it, I decided with "Ey let's just enjoy it'.."

-How was it after going to jungle? Do you want to go again?
"Absolutely I want to go. I'll be ready to go anytime they call me. Once I go to the jungle, I can not use my cell phone. There are many places where radio waves are not heard. I don't even have to apply make-up. I really like those kind of 'real'. Even the beautiful scenery. When can I see such beautiful nature?"

-It's hard on your mind and stamina.
"It's okay except that I got terrible sun burn because I cannot block the sun. It was fun and exciting for the first time experience. The staffs also said this is the first for someone to really like it. I do not have any problem with my bed, I work a lot during the day and when I put my head at night, I fall asleep right away. I could not swim and I learned for three days before going to the jungle. They helped a lot because I was the only woman."

[Ilgan Sports + Naver] Nara "Unintentionally I feel sorry to Suzy and Seolhyun"

Post response [+288]:




1. [+10422,-81] The title is very stimulating. It's good to rise the views

2. [+6237,-170] I'm sorry. It's strange to know that they're compared. Each one has their own charm. I'm rooting for you

3. [+5660,-131] Why is she sorry...? It's useless succession. The journalist who makes them as rival is the problem

4. [+4721,-516] It's because Seolhyun is so hot

5. [+613,-118] When some idols want to rise, they must tied up with Suzy in news article..

6. [+436,-74] Nara's face and body are not falling but I really hope she succeed...

7. [+209,-13] Why is the title stimulating? Why are you like to Nara ㅡㅡ

8. [+289,-49] I'm not even Nara's fan but I'm Suzy's fan. Don't write comment like "Does she has sponsor?", "She's not even a virgin". Keep the line when you write comment

9. [+207,-27] Why is the reporter like this;; Hello Venus song is good but I hope they will rise this time

10. [+225,-38] She's really pretty. I hope she does not see anything dirty in the entertainment world, she will not hurt and she'll do well..

11. [+268,-61] I'm Suzy fan but the article about 2nd who who will come out. Anyway it's always done by the trash reporter. There's no reason to blame her. There's not even one or two celebrity with article as the 2nd Suzy.....If they didn't media play by bashing the other side, the fans should also do that

12. [+79,-2] The reporter will really be blamed

13. [+184,-39] I'm not Nara fan but she really made me support her ㅠㅠ

14. [+138,-24] She's pretty and good~^^;;** Cheer up~^^!!

15. [+82,-10] The song this time is really good. I listen to it everyday..The dance is good and the concept also is good. Hello Venus and Nara are known around me so cheer upㅠㅠ

16. [+155,-38] Why did you blame Suzy and Seolhyun. You should blame the reporter ㅋㅋ Suddenly.

17. [+118,-27] Nara, let's do well ㅜㅜ

18. [+39,-4] In this country, popular company is based of money not skill.

19. [+31,-3] Wow~ The reporter write the title nicely to attract reader

20. [+24,-1] While comparing, the reporter who induces comment click number is really hopeless

[Interview ①] Nara "Change of members, we needed time"
[Interview ③] Nara "Please don't say that I look old, but I look mature"

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)