Wednesday 8 March 2017

[Interview ③] Nara "Please don't say that I look old, but I look mature"



-Unintentionally you were tied up with Suzy and Seolhyun. "I think it's because of the mobile communication advertisement. After seen for the first time alone in the mobile communication advertisement, I improved into individual advertisement. Since then I have been mentioned with Suzy and Seolhyun."

-Do you feel that they are your rival?
"No, not at all. It will take a long time for.me to follow them. It's a pointless big burden for me. I am so thankful and sorry at the same time that I was placed side by side with them. However, I want to interpret it as meaning that people has become more interested in me. I got a lot of bad reactions. In the past, there was no comment at all but now as much as they are interested in me, there are also lots of bad comments. I can not satisfy everybody by looking at those comments but I think that I have to show a good appearance."

-What negative reactions are there?
"Most of the articles have comments that wrote 'Why are you compared with Suzy and Seolhyun?'. I understand enough.(laugh)"

-What did the members say?
"We pointed out each other. We are the style that said 'you gain weight', when someone gain weight."

-Usually if you have a member who is famous, you'll survive when you release new album, but it's not like that."
"I'm not the main vocal and I can't even dance well. I have to match my role in Hello Venus. I gave my opinion. That's well reflected."

-You must often hear about looking old.
"I think that I'm looking old myself but can't you just say that I'm mature? This time Alice cut her bangs and she looks younger. I'm worried. I will fix the looking old with bright personality."

-Your nickname is 'Bundang Lee Na Young '.
"I'm still blamed until now because of that. It is a nickname given by the company but I really hate it."

-The waiting room hierarchy is ambiguous.
"That's right. I already debut for 6 years but our hiatus is long so it's awkward looking at each other. When we exchange greetings, we get a little bit awkward."

-You started acting too. Are you not greedy?
"If I get a good role at the right time, I have to absolutely do it. I often heard that I look cold for my first impression so I want to act as a bad woman to save my image."

-You're really thin. Do you also have a separate weight management?
"Those who did not know when I debuted, they thought I don't have tendency to gain weight. I was not fat when I debut, but it was a shame compared to other girl group members. It's up and down 60 kg. I was not stressed at first but the company gave me pressure. I saw my picture and I look fat so I started to diet."

-Do you have any goal this year?
"The goal now is to finish the album activity well this time. I also want to raise the awareness of the group and listen someone said 'Good job' for us. I want to come on stage with various looks."

[Ilgan Sports + Naver] Nara "Please don't say that I look old, but I look mature"

Post response [+7]:

1. [+30,-8] She's just pretty

2. [+9,-1] She looks like Heo Yi Jae

3. [+2,-0] I miss when she had chubby cheeksㅠㅠ

4. [+2,-0] When girl idols went to local event, their income is good. When boy group is not famous, they're really miserable

5. [+0,-0] Good~~

6. [+2,-1] She looks just like 27 years oldㅋㅋI'm also 27 years old but females are just matured like that.. She's pretty and her curve is pretty..It's difficult to be pretty while you're tallㅋㅋ

7. [+1,-1] There's only one thing that she's similar with Seolhyun which is good body..

8. [+1,-1] Nara is 27 years old but she doesn't look old. If look old, it's for 30s ㅋㅋ Anyway actually I have seen her in real life, she's sexy and good. Her pelvis is wide, she's tall and I'm 180 cm but even when she stands beside decent male, it's a bit burdensome. She has mannequin body.

9. [+2,-2] Nara fighting!!

10. [+1,-2] Nara~♡~Seolhyun really pretty ~^♡^~?!

11. [+1,-2] I think she's just pretty. I hope she's not worry and keep on active constantly

12. [+6,-4] Who.

13. [+8,-5] She's pretty. I agree that she's really pretty

14. [+1,-3] Nara~♡~Seolhyun really pretty~^♡^~?!

15. [+1,-3] Nara makes money by going on variety show but she messed up while releasing song and back to zero again

16. [+6,-5] She's pretty and charming~^^

17. [+0,-3] She's really pretty now but when she first came out, she's not outstanding on stage ㅡ.ㅡㅋ Red short wig..;;; ㅋ She didn't look that pretty..Of course she's pretty now ㅎ

[Interview ①] Nara "Change of members, we needed time"
[Interview ②] Nara "Unintentionally I feel sorry to Suzy and Seolhyun"

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)