Wednesday 1 March 2017

[♡♡Letter][From. Yooyoung] Sleepless night~><I am Hello Cupid's roasted chestnut seller♥

Date: 1/3/2017

Strangely I cannot sleep and left a post at this time♥
Today I went to watch Joohee unnie musical with the members!!!
I watched it while laughing throughout the performance until my face hurts><
It aas really fun♥.♥I want to watch it again!!!
By the way, the winter is over
I think the weather has gotten warmer. I'm happy>< Itchy noise, good bye~
I just tried the hat but roasted chestnut comes to mindㅎㅎㅎ
Do you like roasted chestnut??I like Hello Cupid!ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
I will apologise..This is dawn emotional gag..♥
Then have a dream all Hello Cupid><!!!Good night my loves~♥

By the way it has passed 12 o' clock and today is March 1!!!
Everyone, hang the Korean flag!!!This thankful and meaningful day!
Let's fighting hard!!!

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)